Saturday, April 9, 2011

Revamps

I want a super cute blog but I don't have any super cute homemaking skills or a super cute kid to show off!! Oh well, just the boring ol' Parkers will have to do for now I suppose.. I mean, let's be honest, all those cute mormon blogs that are updated daily with baking adventures and trips to the park with the kid are written primarily by stay-at-home moms who have a little more time than a chick trying to graduate, heh. Love those blogs though and am occasionally jealous - shoot, I wanna spend time gardening, cooking, baking, sewing, or whatever else these chicks do..

But anyway, I revamped the look of the blog and made a little bio for the sidebar in hopes of encouraging me to love on my blog by blogging! It's the first day of spring break so I am hoping to get myself on-track this week and blog a little more next semester. We can do this!!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is awesome simply because you managed to use the word "trundling."

    Booooo.... West Coast. I mean, sure houses are more affordable out there and the weather is better and the avocados are riper...but, but, the east coast is cool too.

    ReplyDelete