It finally got cold enough for the snow to stick and here we are again in snowy Rexburg. I hate the snow and windy cold and look forward to the dream of moving back to the mild and rainy west coast. Since my tires are down to legal limit tread the freezing air made my front left tire pop! I had to borrow Jed's car to drive to Pocatello for the blues dance workshop I taught yesterday and have been walking around if I don't have Jed to bum rides from - reminds me of the first 5 years of my out-of-the-parents'-house experience (I bought my first car last year at age 24), haha.
Well, we are just about a month away from the wedding and Jed and I are chomping at the bit to be out of our apartments and be able to have our own space not shared by many roommates. I'm also realizing that I need to finalize everything that I've had up in the air that I didn't bother worrying about since the wedding was "so far away." Not so much any more!! Ah well, it'll be awesome and we can't wait. :)
Now you are less than a week away!! So close!
ReplyDelete