I drafted out a little comparison chart to our place now and our new place. Much easier than writing the essay I could about how much of an upgrade this is going to be. The better of the 2 columns is bolded. I can't tell you how excited we are!
click to see it larger
Other than that fantastic news, this week we had to take the car in again and it had it's thermostat replaced ($190 more gone). I got my first real paycheck this week, so that was awesome .. if it didn't pretty much all have to go into cars and security deposit etc. :( I was able to buy some much needed new jeans though (my current 2 pairs are one wash or stretch away from tearing in several choice areas).
Also, this week was Valentine's Day. On the day of Jed found many little Reeses pieces hearts in an Easter egg style hunt around the house as well as a card.
When I got home I found this sweet invite for a night of my favorite food, favorite movie (Leon: the Professional), and favorite man all in one!! <3
It was also Maddy's birthday this week and so she and Daniel picked up Jed and met me after work at Red Robin in Idaho Falls for a celebratory dinner. Our server was absolutely hilarious and played along to all my joking comments. I hate when servers actually earn their tip!
Well, that's about all from this week. I need to continue on with my 8 page application essay for grad school! :)





Does Remy get to move to the new digs?
ReplyDeletewe are trying to give him back to his previous owner who is supposed to be moving back in the next couple weeks. otherwise we will have to decide whether we want to give him up to someone else or take him with. i'm pretty allergic to him but like the little punk so it's a hard move. ><
ReplyDeleteyou guys are too cute with all the vday stuff :) that movie is really amazing, both jean reno and natalie portman are just phenomenal! that's really exciting about grad school-- good luck with the apps! do you have to GRE it too?
ReplyDeletelooking forward to pics of the new place (when you move in) :)
i luckily don't have to take the GRE for the school i'm applying for! :)
ReplyDelete