...was pretty boring. Just lots of school and work for Jed and I. We did some deep cleaning on parts of the house, which was nice. I love a clean and tidy environment so I can focus on work and don't feel like a slob. We also replaced our light bulbs that had been out with our favorite white light bulbs, which did wonders for our lately dreary attitudes.
I went to the doc on Wednesday to see whether my cold/cough is anything since I've now had it for 2 weeks and the cough just doesn't get any better.. It was nothing so it would have been a wasted appointment had I not gotten my albuterol Rx renewed. :)
We both got to register this week, which is always fun. I only got to register for one class tho, awww. I only have my seminar that accompanies my second internship and I'm done. I kind of wouldn't mind retaking a class or two, but the fiasco to take classes on one's off-track at BYU-I is miserable so I'll prolly not try. Jed is off-track too, so is taking a bunch of online/night classes to keep on movin on gettin done. Woo.
We have spent a lot of money on getting Jed's car fixed so that we can clean it up and sell it. It's back in the shop yet again right now. We plan on selling my car too and getting another vehicle that can handle the snow out here as we still have 2 more winters to go here. Besides the $800 on the car, we had to pay $500 out of pocket for Jed's tuition because of a glitch in the school system that put him at below 12 credits for FAFSA that they won't/can't fix for us, and $200 in doc bills from last semester's ER visit that they finally decided they weren't going to go any lower when they're $100 over the co-pay plus the visits from this semester. So after all that - and my paying $500 on my student loans - it kinda ate into our savings a little. Ugh..
Jed is lately obsessed with Mine Craft - a game in which you mine materials and build what you want out of the giant blocks you collect. It's like virtual Legos, lol. He's working on a castle/fortress right now. Interesting game as it doesn't give you objectives, but allows you to do your own thing.
Jed and I have both gained enough weight to make us feel uncomfortable - physically and socially. I was trying to motivate myself to go to the gym for their free fitness classes that I usually enjoy, but I have been just beat or swamped all week. So Jed and I splashed out and bought ... a Billy Blanks Tae Bo dvd! I've done his workouts before and they are freakin intense. So we plan on starting that tomorrow. :D
I think that actually sums up the week. None of the pix I took this week were very interesting so I think I'll skip posting them here, tho some are on FB. Yups. Peace out.
can't wait to hear about the awesome tae bo moves to come :)
ReplyDeleteYay for tae bo! I remember a lot of us using those VHSs that were left over at the apartment and they were really intense. Good for you! let us know how it goes :)
ReplyDelete